A classic version of a “bottle neck popper” from long ago, originally created to be Use a pop-pause retrieve to mimic a wounded baitfish being devoured. Considered one of the must have or best saltwater poppers for striped bass, bluefish, weakfish, tuna, Dorado, Snook, Tarpon, and Redfish when weather conditions are not exactly perfect. No saltwater tackle box would be complete without this saltwater Popper lure or the other saltwater lures offered in this online fishing tackle warehouse.
5 inches, 1-3⁄4 oz. (51 grams)
• Stainless Steel through-wired
• Heavy Duty hangers
• VMC® 3X Strong PermaSteel Rust-Resistant Hooks
• Wolverine™ Triple Row split rings (200 LB Test)
• Extra loud rattles to entice strikes from wary fish
• Tough 3X clear coat finish
Striped Bass • Bluefish • Weakfish • Tuna • Dorado • Snook • Tarpon • Snook • Redfish • Roosterfish
• Trevally, and many more…
Guides Choice Tackle is dedicated to developing ”conservation minded” gear and practices and has pledged 5% pre tax sales to conservation.